Sunday, February 3, 2013

LIP SWATCHES #CandyYumYum #PinkPigeon #YungRapunxel #VivaGlamNicki


I decided to put together a few photos of my FAVORITE #MAC #LipSticks 
Below are swatches and Names of some of my latest and greatest mac exploits... 
Descriptions and finish information also Below 


CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO 
SEE THE VIDEO 
* also linked below


  Purple Haze | Purple Smoky Eye Purple Lipstick  | #MAC #YungRapunxel



 Purple Haze | Purple Smoky Eye Purple Lipstick  #MAC #YungRapunxel


Purple Haze | Purple Smoky Eye Purple Lipstick  #MAC #YungRapunxel

Purple Haze | Purple Smoky Eye Purple Lipstick  #MAC #YungRapunxel


LANA DEL REY Makeup Tutorial  #MAC #VivaGlamNicky


LANA DEL REY Makeup Tutorial  #MAC #VivaGlamNicky

LANA DEL REY Makeup Tutorial  #MAC #VivaGlamNicky







| Descriptions |

#CandyYumYum  | Matte 

Warm Neon Pink

#PinkPigeon  | Matte 

Bright Mid Toned pink

#YungRapunxel | Amplified 

Cool Deep purple tone 

 #VivaGlamNicki  | Matte 

Warm Peachy Pink

Thanks for supporting my BLOG!



7 comments:

  1. great post! I love your videos and especially your blog its so clean and refreshed

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple makeup is so pretty!
    http://lilyseymour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Destiny! I love your videos. I finally decided to check out your blog and I'm just as impressed so I'm following on GFC. Please check out my blog as well and look at my vids. I'm new so nothing big's going on on my page but check out the vids anyway. Here's my blog link: http://www.beautyjamaica.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur channel been watching u for few years&gald u also hav a. blog u r such an inspiration and u r really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! You have loads of cool products on review! I don't suppose you would be interested in sharing on Glipho? We're a new social blogging site with an active community of creative bloggers, many of whom write about make-up, beauty and fashion- I know they would love to see and discuss your work here! If you have a second, please come take a look over at http://glipho.com and see what you think. You can import old posts from this existing blog over to Glipho too, it's quite easy!

    Thanks for your time, and keep up the brilliant blog!

    All the best,

    Teo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Love this lippi color. Best makeup kits in India are available in many online shop. But I found the best from "Indias The Best".

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...